Findings of Non-Legal Compliance of 0 to 3 demerit points Mont-Tremblant
Our package offers all the necessary services to protect your rights and your driver's license. All the services will be delivered to you in a personalized way by a team with vast experience in the road safety field. Unlike our competitors, a meeting will be set up at our offices as soon as your case is opened and our team will take over your entire case.
Whether to avoid accumulating demerit points, loss of your driver's license or an increase in your insurance premiums, our team will be there to help. We will conduct a careful analysis of your case to determine whether the procedures under the Road Safety Code, the Canadian Charter and those taught at the Police academy have been scrupulously respected. If necessary, we have access to many specialists (former police officers, toxicologists, psychiatrists, etc.) who will provide us with their expertise as needed. All this will allow us to ensure your full and complete defense for the accusation charges that are filed against you.
We only proceed based on the package, there are no surprises during the billing. You will always be well informed of any costs related to the processing of your case.
The flat rate will be fixed according to the nature of your case and the services required.
Therefore, we recommend that you contact us and we will then give you the processing cost associated with your case.
At the first meeting, you must provide:
- A copy of your driver's license;
- The findings of non-legal compliance;
- The hearing notice, if applicable.
A flat rate for all the following services:
- Registration of the plea of non-guilt;
- Request for disclosure of the evidence and the necessary supplements to ensure your defense;;
- Analysis of your situation and your driving record;
- Analysis of the findings of non-legal compliance;
- Negotiation with the Crown attorney (to avoid losing your points or driver’s license);
- The hearing notice (if applicable).
For any subsequent representation in the court, we will agree on a package that will include all the services needed to complete the analysis of your case and ensure your defense. As we only proceed based on the package, you will not have an unpleasant surprise and you will always be informed of the costs related to the processing of your case.