Retraction of Judgment (You Have Been Found Guilty in Your Absence and You Want to Cancel the Judgment)
Our package offers you all the necessary services to cancel the judgement against you in your absence and to reinstate the validity of your driver's license, if necessary. All the services will be delivered to you in a personalized way by a team with vast experience in road safety.
Please note that the request for retraction of judgment should normally be filed within 15 days of the judgment's knowledge, so we must act quickly. As we only proceed based on the package, you will not have an unpleasant surprise and you will always be informed of the costs related to the processing of your case. The flat rate will be fixed according to the nature of your case and the services required.
Therefore, we recommend that you contact us and we will then give you the processing cost associated with your case.
A flat rate for all the following services:
- The drafting of the request for retraction and suspension of judgment;
- The filing of the application and the opening of the court case;
- The meaning of the request to the Prosecutor;
- The scheduling of the hearing date;
- Preparing your testimony and hearing;
- Travel expenses for the lawyer;
- Representations at the hearing at no additional charge;
At the first meeting, you must provide:
- The notice of judgment;
- Your driver's license;
For any subsequent representation in the court, we will agree on a package that will include all the services needed to complete the analysis of your case and ensure your defense. As we only proceed based on the package, you will not have an unpleasant surprise and you will always be informed of the costs related to the processing of your case.